Verified Reviewer

1.5
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Apr 13, 2020

My monetary loss was over 1,000.00

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2020

This is an e mail attempt to get in contact with them.

I am reporting you to BBB!

I have been trying to contact you for the last 4 hours!!! Your customer service number drops my calls now, and ur chat service had me wait, twice, for an over 200 caller wait.

Then just stopped at "21 customers ahead of you" . I've tried calling you other customer service number after 2 hrs. Now, I've been on hold w a teleprompter telling me my call will be answered in 15 seconds. That's been for the last 12 min now!!!

I also tried e mailing your customer service, but that also didn't work.

Pushed that selection several times, to have it flash, then just keep going back to the same selection. I even tried calling from a different phone when you started blocking mine, I got through, but still had wait time paused or you just dropped call and blocked phone.

I'm sending this same w mail to BBB

User's recommendation: Do not use Cheapoair!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Customer Care.

CheapOair Cons: Unhelpful phone center, Ripping people off with misleading information, Over promising, Website promise full refunds, Inconsistent charges.

Comments