Brossard, Quebec

I bought two tickets on cheapoair. It was a totally rob !!!! I selected a departure for the 21 june 2014 and a return for 23 july 2014. I confirm everything and I take my week end. When I came back I receive my confirmation by email. THEY HAVE CHANGE MY RETURN FLIGHT FOR THE 22 OF JUNE 2014.

I call the customer service and they told me to pay 300$ per person for the fees (Fees with air transat is 100$ per person) and they charge me the difference between the 2 tickets. RESULT 1398$ pay for an CHEAPOAIR ERROR !!!

NO EXCUSE RECEIVED, NO CUSTOMER SPECIAL DEAL

I travel a lot for business but i will never take this company again and I will told to everybody that they rob clients.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #820455

Cheapoair ripped us off a few years back.Several family members booked flights to Mexico-it ended up costing us thousands.

We were told at the time of booking that we could change the dates if necessary. When the time came, they wouldn't allow us to change the date (even offering to pay more) We drove to Las Vegas at the ticket counter and everything.

It is owned by foreigners who live in NY.BIG RIP OFF BBB has a million complaints about them.

Dear Sir/Madam, in order to properly assist you, we need the 8 digit booking number emailed to our customer service department.We will review the booking, and the screen shots of what was entered and selected.

Once reservations are submitted, we do not make changes to your dates of travel.

We also forward you two email confirmations for your review immediately, at that time you are to review for accuracy and call us if there is a discrepancy, calling after 24 hours you now have the airline penalties plus any additional cost if the date you need is more expensive.It seems that this was not done.

Our email is:

sm@cheapoair.com

place blog in the subject line, along with the booking #