Carrum Downs, Victoria County

Ticket purchase from cheapoair ticket of virgin australia operated by eithad airways.

I Purchased the return ticket from Melbourne to Islamabad from cheapoair. I travelled from Melbourne to Islamabad. After 15 days I decided to extend my stay I asked them to extend my ticket and they asked me to give another 430$ for the extension in date. Once I told them that as per air line policy you can charge only 25$ why 430$.

They were not ready to extend without 430$. Even eithad airways and virgin australia both were not ready to change the the dates as they said that only cheapoair will change the date and cheapoair was after 430$.

That was the worst experience. From now onward i will not recommend anyone to purchase a ticket from these bad people.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Cheapoair. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Cheapoair to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of professionalism and fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Orbitz, British Airways or Expedia. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheapoair and cheapoair flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1114321

Since when did you become a travel agent? the airlines fee of 25.00 to change maybe standard (which I doubt) but you still have to pay the fare difference for the dates you want to change to...you can't just make a change and pay one price and go when ever...