Carrum Downs, Victoria County

Ticket purchase from cheapoair ticket of virgin australia operated by eithad airways.

I Purchased the return ticket from Melbourne to Islamabad from cheapoair. I travelled from Melbourne to Islamabad. After 15 days I decided to extend my stay I asked them to extend my ticket and they asked me to give another 430$ for the extension in date. Once I told them that as per air line policy you can charge only 25$ why 430$.

They were not ready to extend without 430$. Even eithad airways and virgin australia both were not ready to change the the dates as they said that only cheapoair will change the date and cheapoair was after 430$.

That was the worst experience. From now onward i will not recommend anyone to purchase a ticket from these bad people.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Cheapoair. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Cheapoair to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of professionalism and fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Orbitz, British Airways or Expedia. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheapoair and cheapoair flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1114321

Since when did you become a travel agent? the airlines fee of 25.00 to change maybe standard (which I doubt) but you still have to pay the fare difference for the dates you want to change to...you can't just make a change and pay one price and go when ever...