I originally booked a flight to go see my dying Grandfather before he passed, but unfortunately he passed away before I was able to get out to Nevada.I had called Cheapoair to see if they could refund me for the flight and they were not able to regardless of the situation.

I then decided to still fly out to Nevada to visit family. When I went to the gas station to fill up my gas tank to get to the airport the clerk at the gas station informed me that my card was being declined and to contact my bank. After contacting the bank, I came to find out that they had caused me to overdraft. When I called them to inform them of this, they spent roughly 2 hours putting me on hold and basically accusing me of lying and that they did not charge me twice.

I had to have my sister wire me money in order to get to the aiport because they said there was nothing they could do for me. The money was eventually refunded to my account in the mix of having to deal with a death in the family. When I asked them if there was anyway they could bump my flight up a day early so I could return home they wanted to charge me $200 plus the difference of the flight. They wouldn't do a thing for me for all of the stress and trouble they caused me with overdrafting and being on hold for hours at times.

I spent the majority of my time in Nevada on the phone with them getting my money back from double charging me when I should have been grieving with my family and all they could off me was a $25 vouched to use with them again. YEAH RIGHT.

Please never book with this agency again.I did this for convenience because I had to book the flight last minute due to the circumstances and it ended up costing me a ton more than it would have to book directly through an airline.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments