My Aunt traveling all the way from Washington , DC to El Paso, TX had gotten ill and had missed her flight ...Well I had tried to get it rescheduled and they said they couldn't help me ,they wouldn't give me my money back nor would they reschedule for a later date....um wow thanks for being realistic guys...life happens I guess cheapoair isn't ready yet!I Just flushed $400 down the toilet...Oh yea bought the insurance too, what a joke!!!!

Highly unprofessional, unrealistic, and completely un empathetic.

Ill never buy tickets through cheapoair again.2 thumbs down

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #696935

refund :grin ...pshhhh yea right! :x i wish! :cry :( :cry

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #696934

i tried to respond to their last message alot sooner but i wasnt able to for some reason but just so everyone knows thats the maximum on any amount of any ticket they can give you back and not in cash either only towards a future flight within a 1 year period

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #696931

lies...i called them they wanted to give me a 100 dollar credit ...um no thats not helpful take that $100 and $^&$^%$&^$#!

Customer never contacted us and the email I provided to assist with getting her tickets opened, or a possible refund.

CheapOair

Customer Support

Dear Customer, very sorry to hear that your aunt was ill and for her inconvenience. If she did not cancel the flight before departure by calling us or the airline, she is considered a NO SHOW. At that point we no longer have control over the policies of the airlines, when someone no shows they forfeit the value of the ticket, that goes for any company you would of booked with, this is not a COA rule but airline. I will be glad to review the reservation and see if the airline is willing to allow a future credit usually good for one year from the issue date, but you will need to forward the 8 digit booking number to us. As for the insurance, you have to contact them directly to file a claim, we do not handle claims.

email us at

sm@cheapoair.com

the booking number, and place blog in the subject line

:( :cry :( :cry :( :cry :( :cry