UNETHICAL, DISHONEST, LIARS

I paid for airline tickets and due to illness was unable to make the trip.My doctor sent a letter to the company and they said I would be getting a refund of the ticket.

I subsequently rebooked the trip and was told I had a refund coming from the cancelled flight and I now had to pay for the new reservation. Now it is 7 months and all my emails, phone calls and letters are being ignored.

I will tell everyone I know not to do business with them.This company does not care about its customers!!!

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and your case is pending a final resolution. I do see that you have been refunded $50.00 as of now.

Cheapoair - Worst. No confirmed ticket. Had to cancel my trip. Cheapoair "I have booked a return tickets for me and my wife from Edmonton to Abbotsford Canada. Booking Number 42667771. After a confirmation status from booking department, yesterday i got a..." Read more Cheapoair - Breach of agreement and price gouging by Turkish Airlines Cheapoair "...Turkish Airlines charged me $490.00 extra to change the date and I had to spend additional money from my pocket in Istanbul..." Read more Cheapoair - Bad service/luggage damage Cheapoair "We had the worst flight with Turkish Airline. They had bad attitude and overall service. They also damaged two of my brand new luggage's I bought before the trip. There..." Read more Cheapoair - Buyer Be Ware Cheapoair "Cheapoair promotes that you can cancel with in 24 hours. NOT TRUE and exceptions are not stated on the website. While searching for a flight, I was given an option..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more