Tried booking a flight through Cheapoair for my aunt and uncle to attend my wedding this June. Well let me just say what a HORRIBLE mess it turned out to be!

Booked the flight only to find out that 2 of the letters in last name were incorrect. Called them to have them clear this up. After being on the phone with them for over 45 minutes the *** representative that couldn't even speak English clearly told me he could not do anything for me. Said he will refund a portion of the payment and then the CC would get charged the penalty for canceling the flight. The whole time I did not want to cancel the flight but just wanted to reschedule which did not happen.

Called back about 30 minutes later only to be put on hold for over 58 minutes. Finally someone picked up andasked hw may I help you? Well the 1st person that was helping me was a female and now the other person that got on was a male! After I asked to speak with a supervisor he said " Supervisor can not book you a flight". I told him I dont want to book flight but just want an explanation of why I was on hold for so long.Well afer me saying that he hung the phone up on me!

Here I am again called back and once again in the past 10 minutes no one has picked!!!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE IDIOTS!!!

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments