WAT A Fraudulent company!!!!!

Book a ticket to europe on Malev airline,plus both a insurance...............also pain in the..B...T,don't by them waste of money...

2 monse later the company call me telling me that Malev airline go bankrupt,

the now that for long period of time,but still selling tickets on that fly to no were ,I call them up for refunds ,now i have to waited 2 months for my money back,change my schedule,vacation time

and no warranty if i am gonad able to RETURN my money back,Waste of time money and trust ,i promise them to call attorney

general for investigation,BIG TIME SCAMMERS ,AWARE OF THIS COMPANY, AND DON'T TRUST THE AMAZING PRIZES THAT SHOW ON THEY

WEBSITES,THIS IS NOT TRUE,YOU LOOSE THE MONEY,TIME ,AND TRUST, TO EVER FLY ANY WERE. AVOIDED THIS SCAMMERS,

PAY 200-300 HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE,AND USE ODER COMPANY'S YOU CAN TRUST,... THIS WAY YOU ONLY SAVE MONEY ,

TRUST ME.!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

steel vaiting for my money to be return to my account,i waite one more week,and then, start to do some auction,first i call to NY atorney generall!

pissed officer

Once again they are giving out an email address for someone to be able to contact them. But they wont answer the phone when it rings but want to say they can help through email. I as an officer and have been had by them still ask that no one buy from this company and tell everyone u know to do the same.

Gambler, Malev airlines filed bankrupt on Feb 3, 2012 not months ago.When your ticket was purchased we had no idea or any other travel company that the airline was heading in that direction....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This is absolutely a lie!!!!!!!

i call another travel company,the tell me that the stop selling tickets to Malev Airline 6 months ago, because the new about Malev filled bankruptcy chapter 13 in advance ,don't tell me this happen after one day i both ticket from you,on february 2 ........this is a long process a bankruptcy,but you sell them on line any way,of cows your profit more important then your customers!!!

This is a follow up. Gambler after providing your posting to my accounting team, they have informed me that all of our customer't that are holding Malev airline tickets have been refunded at this time. If you forward your booking number, I can give you more specific details of the credit.

randrews@cheapoair.com

We are following the process that one has to go by to assist all customer's holding Malev tickets. I assure you, we have your best interest in mind handling this bad situation. Whether you bought your ticket with us, Malev airlines, or any other travel company, we all have to follow the procedure.

If you would like me to look into the status of your situation, please email me your booking number, and place BLOG in the subject line.Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

randrews@cheapoair.com