I canceled a flight due to a car accident and they refunded half the ticket.Then when I tried to use it again they said I have to pay the first $200 of the ticket before I could use the credit so I should wait to use it when I have around a $400 flight.

Then when I finally had a flight that was $400 they tried to tell me I would have to pay 300 plus the flight difference. It does not make any sense. I was on hold for an hour or so and then on hold again till I got disconnected from them.

I will never use this site again.It is such a waste of time and money

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments