I booked a flight with them: Toronto/Brussels.It was an emergency: I was going to visit my dying brother.

Unfortunately, upon my arrival to the airport, I was rejected because my flight wasn't booked. I called Cheapoair from the airport to learn that they decided to cancel my flight for the following reason: "The Price requested for your itinerary has changed. You have the RIGHT to cancel this booking." Which means: "We just decided to change the price of a product that you already purchased". I could not cancel due to the emergency I mentioned.

They made me pay 1,594.55 (the original price was $1252) for a flight with return from Amsterdam.

I had to pay a train ticket from Brussels to Amsterdam, and a hotel night in Amsterdam.I wrote two complaints and called them, and they never got back to me.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Cheapoair - Review from Saint Martinville, Louisiana Cheapoair "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Cheapoair - Flight Booking Review from San Juan, San Juan Municipio Cheapoair "I had a bad experince i book a fligt from grands rapids to PR and they send my son to lansing MI is not fair 8-18-16 please help me he..." Read more Cheapoair - Incorrect flight schedule booking Cheapoair "I booked a flight with cheapoair from manila to paris. At may 14 , 2017 I contacted Them to check my return flight from paris to manila which i think..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more