Booked a flight through Cheapoair for my son flying back from Finland.It only took them a day to bill my credit card but I have waited three months for a refund.

Do to the volcano in Iceland my son's flight was cancelled. I called Cheapoair days prior to the flight to request a refund and was advised that my credit card would be credited by the next billing cycle (May). I gave it a few weeks & attempted to call to no avail so I emailed them only to be told 2 weeks later that I had to wait a few more weeks. Well another month has gone by and my emails still go unanswered.

The customer service is dispicable do not use this company.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

DONOT BOOK WITH CHEAPOAIR EVER Cheapoair "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..." Read more Cheapoair Deceit Cheapoair "I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening. I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a..." Read more Cheapoair - Flight Booking Review from Elk Grove, California Cheapoair "Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat. Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate...." Read more Cheapoair - They suck Cheapoair "I got a round trip ticket that cost me $1000-as you all heard all flights were cancelled since it was on Jan 24th from Charlotte to JFK-to Russia as a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more