I have tried 5 times now to book a flight that is available, go through the entire booking process and then I find that the flight is not available.Cheapo's message to me is to say they are sorry and that it is very rare for this to happen that the seats would not be available and I should try a different flight time.

BS.... The published prices were less than any other booking agency, but if I can't actually confirm the flights AND I have wasted almost an hour of my time screwing around with their site, than this site is worthless.

CheapO...I guess you do get what you pay for.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Talladega, Alabama, United States #9623

Dear Ronsal,

I apologize for the inconvience you have experienced while using our website.

CheapOair uses 3rd party software and feed to display fares on over 300 Airlines, 75,000 Hotels, and 35 Car Rental cos., We use best industry practices to display fares based on the most current data supplied by the GDS's - Global Distribution Systems. The Airlines load their fares on ATPCO, from where the GDS's access these fares and supply to us and other Online Travel Agencies. There is approximately 10-15% chance of the fare not being available which is Industry standard, all major Online agencies have the same policy. This is also due to cached data and not real time data provided to us by the GDS's. We make best efforts to minimize these by reducing our SOLD OUT issues but we are totally dependent on 3rd parties for this information. We regret this and apologize for the in-convenience".

Also, we do have a toll free # 866-636-9088 and any agent can assist you with the booking.