I recently tried to book a flight for my sister whom I'm basically meeting for the first time.I went to cheapoair.com and booked her flight received the itinerary and all information regarding flight but what I used was a Visa gift card.

I immediately received a phone call from an agent from the fraud department asking me to call back. I called immediately, after waiting for over half an hour on hold gave the agent the information on the card and was told that's not a good number and was placed on hold again. I waited another half an hour then the call was disconnected. I sent them the info needed by email the next day still with no response from an agent, I called back again in the evening.

This time I was on hold for another half hour when an agent came on line and I gave him the booking # and he asked me how can he help me. I told him that I received a call from their credit card fraud department and that's why I'm returning the call. He stated that he was going to transfer me to this department and yet again I was on hold for another half hour until again the call was disconnected. I tried calling back but after holding for another 20 minutes I became very fustrated and hung up.

The next morning I called back another agent came on after about 45 minutes telling me my flight was cancelled because credit card was denied....now this is a gift card that I personally put the money on the card. I told her about my previous experience with the other agents and told her to try the card again...this time I guess it went through but she claimed that she couldn't get the return flight and put me on hold once again....she came back to the line maybe 5 minutes later and said that she was trying to get on the specific airline website and couldn't and told me to go to the website and try and then just disconnected the call...how rude.

I went to the airline's website and booked my flight with no problem and it was even cheaper than the price they were offering.Never again will I go to that CheapoAir website and I will warn everyone that I know that they're a sham.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments