Haryana, Haryana

As i read all the above comments with them i don't agree becauase once i traveled from jfk to del not only i got a cheapesst fare in the market as well as the friendly and professional customer service, therefore i would recommend to all my friends and family members to choose only cheapoair.com........only way to go chepoair.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

My wife and I booked with cheapoair last year from St louis into Hartford Connecticutt. Absolutely no problem. We will use them again this summer.

Neither of us have any connection to cheapoair, other than being customers.

Have not met any one personally who has used cheapoair and is happy with them. These guys may be the paid agents of cheapoair.

Fort Huachuca, Arizona, United States #121326

Folks I am surprised by all this writings here about CheapOair.I used their service last year after consolidator online messed me up.

I booked a trip to Nigeria and paid with my creditcard online. I never had a problem, even though it was a last minute booking. I completed my trip without talking to any body and to make things better, when I got to Paris, I was upgraded to first class. I will use CheapOair anytime anyday because they exceeded my expectation.

NB: This is an hoest opinion, I do not have any contact with this company's owners and I am only doing this to educate people that there are still honest companies out there and cheapoair is one of them. Maybe their customer service sucks, but I have not had the opportunity to deal with them. If you do everything on your end right, they will complete their own part of the bargain.

Again the reason why they let you book online is to cut down on cost of hiring customer service reps to answer your calls.If you cannot handle online booking, call and book directly instead of messing things up online and expect customer service to do some kind of miracle.

i agree..this comment is by cheap o air trying to improve their image.

I'm glad I looked up cheapoair reviews before booking.i was thinking the list price is too good to be true.

Not everyone has concerns regarding CheapOair.com customer service. The ones who always seem to write are the ones who have experienced a situation, and most of the situations are caused by website errors created by the individual themselves.

But there are also those who take the time to acknowledge the good side of the service and products they received.

My new address,is.mariambrown64@yahoo.com, My old one ,was bbrown2176@sbcglobal.net.

I have a trip,shkedule, with you (1860305) and I will be needing your services again, for car renting .So please make a note of.MMB

This sounds like a ridiculous ploy by cheapoair marketing to try and improve their image, pathetic.