200 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.6

Worst experience ever! I had my flight changed by Air Canada, who offered a full refund.

Having purchased through Cheapoair, I had to talk to them first. They sent me an email stating that I had to resend within 24 hours, which I did. I received a callback, which I was unavailable for. They sent me an email, gave me a number on the voicemail to call - but it never dials, just cuts off dead.

I tried every number I could find, all went dead or were too busy. I tried the web chat, this wasn't working for 3 days, and then I had no response on the 4th. I used the app chat feature for a combined total of over 15 hours, I managed to speak to 3 representatives who each told me they would transfer me to the relevant person, immediately leaving the chat (despite me asking them not to do this).

The relevant person never comes on the chat and eventually you get kicked off. I will be sending a legal letter to their head office and opening small claims proceedings to recover my loss.

User's recommendation: Just don't use them, pay slightly more and know you are covered in the event of something going wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

CheapOair Pros: Cheap.

CheapOair Cons: Lack of contact, Lack of staff & poorly trained, Terrible experience, No compassion, Poor customer service.

Comments

Seems like the news on TV is always the same old same old. Thinkin they might be interested in all this CHEAPOAIR and airline crap.

Couldn't heart to call and ask? Still waiting for my refund from CHEAPOAIR #rs 6658**** & 658****.

So sad. Total lack of customer service.

I went through all of the exact same things you’re describing. Never again, even if I have to pay more

CheapOair Reviews