Verified Reviewer

I am currently being ripped off by CheapOair. I would like a full refund for all my transactions and I'm not even sure of the total it's somewhere between 1100 and $1,400 for two one way flights.

Everything about this company's practices and their app and their customer service and dealing with issues is completely messed up. I was taking advantage of and I want a full refund I'd like to cancel the whole thing. They refuse to take a serious take my issue seriously regarding my need for supervisor contact. I feel I'm being avoided.

I made every attempt I contacted them to email to their application and by phone. I've spoken to several Representatives and been promised do receive a call back but they have my wrong phone number on file and they told me they could not change that. That is not okay it's not acceptable! I will pursue this matter for as long as it takes and in every form or fashion that I find useful.

The FTC should put this company out of business.

They misrepresent themselves and their policies these booking customer service it's terrible. I wish this never happened, but it did, and I will find a solution for it.

User's recommendation: Never use!!!!!

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Comments

#2008709

My ticket was $1480 also cheapoair and Air Canada not refusing we have to make platform to be out of business and ban on this fraud business in Canada and USA because this company making money from these two countries contact me latch67@***.com to discuss the ways to get this money back.

#2007057

It's hard to feel bad for you when you don't even know how much you paid...seems like you had no clue what you were doing and probably overlooked some important aspect of your booking and made a mistake...

CheapOair Reviews