I was going to go on flight 1609 Singapore airlines out of DFW instead was given another ticket that sent me to Manchester N.H.instead of heading me to the Philippines.

I was then given another ticket keeping me over night for 10 hours then to fly to Singapore. My flight there already flew out so I don't know what is going to happen to me. I AM SO ANGRY AT UNITED AIRLINES JUST A BULLY THAT WANTS THERE WAY AND TOTAL DISREGUARD TO THERE WANTS. GIVE THE MONEY AND END UP WITH SOMETHING NOT ASKED FOR.

ARE THERE ANY HONEST BUSNESSES OUT THERE.

NOT WHERE I SIT!!!!FLIGHT 1609 OUT OF DFW @ 3:00PM SINGAPORE AIRLINES

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Sant Cheapoair "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Cheapoair - Being rejected on board because of lack of information clarity Cheapoair "To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter with more than extreme disappointment, as I was rejected boarding on the flight EK343 from Dubai to Auckland due to..." Read more Cheapoair - Review from Saint Martinville, Louisiana Cheapoair "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more