I was going to go on flight 1609 Singapore airlines out of DFW instead was given another ticket that sent me to Manchester N.H.instead of heading me to the Philippines.

I was then given another ticket keeping me over night for 10 hours then to fly to Singapore. My flight there already flew out so I don't know what is going to happen to me. I AM SO ANGRY AT UNITED AIRLINES JUST A BULLY THAT WANTS THERE WAY AND TOTAL DISREGUARD TO THERE WANTS. GIVE THE MONEY AND END UP WITH SOMETHING NOT ASKED FOR.

ARE THERE ANY HONEST BUSNESSES OUT THERE.

NOT WHERE I SIT!!!!FLIGHT 1609 OUT OF DFW @ 3:00PM SINGAPORE AIRLINES

Review about: A Ticket To Cebu Philippines.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cheapoair Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1150
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cheapoair Flight Booking Review Cheapoair "I bought three tickets from Hong Kong to Ha Noi and then I had to cancel, the company said it would email me your refund amount is $ 698.44 Us..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Cheapoair - My flight departures at 6:00 a.m. and an email sent on 2:30 a.m said the trip was cancelled?!?!?  The trip was booked five days prior and the money was taken out from my book five days ago. Cheapoair "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..." Read more DONOT BOOK WITH CHEAPOAIR EVER Cheapoair "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more