Number of Destinations

I am very sad that Cheapoair has become a greedy company from what I used to know.I was almost done with a booking, when the systems says there is an increase of >$300.

Then someone called me directly trying to ask me to finalize with higher price. This is not the first time!! After arguing with them and still booking with >$60 eventually and receiving a confirmation, I got another email hours later changing my flight to a much worse and cheaper flight. I have no reason to not cancel.

Also I want to share this bad experience with my friends and more here.I don't think I will use cheapoair ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "no solution needed. trust lost entirely". This person is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair. The most disappointing about cheapoair flight booking at Cheapoair was greedy, inconsistency and poor custom service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Comments