Find in attachment the screenshot of my credit card billing , concerning a reservation that was made ON december 1st 2016 .After booking the ticket I realized that the morning flight wasn't the one that I intented to book and then called cheapoair right away to change the booking and I was charged $50 and then received a confirmation by email.

As of today while checking my statement I realized that I was charged twice for the same flight transaction between the 1st , 2nd and 3 rd of December 2016.I'm asking for a full refund of the second charge who is obviously an error and it is very difficult to make CHEAPOAIR understand their mistake...I am pretty sure the employee on the phone used my credit card for another purpose, because on my statement the same amount including the cents 1st is for AMERICAN AIR 001 and 2nd is AGENT FEE AR 890 which seem to be a SUV WHEELS BUSINESS in TEXAS I live in St Maarten....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude and disappointed and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cheapoair flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1050. Cheapoair needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cheapoair flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cheapoair. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Orbitz, British Airways or Expedia.

Comments

Well cheapoair is in India and new york, I highly doubt they would be buying tires in texas...*** post.This just proves that this site will allow any one to post ridiculous false statements and get away with it.

I feel sorry for these companies who's reputation is damaged every day by disgruntled customer's who don't read terms and conditions than get upset when they have to modify a reservation.So how can anyone trust anything on these sites.