If I could rate 0 I would.Booked a flight for my mom and they changed the requested date to another one when we were booking online and did not see it until after the transaction was completed.

She immediately called them to have them cancel it and was told she would have to pay a $75 cancellation fee. I think their website is extremely deceptive! Normally when booking a flight the option for flex dates is usually under the options when putting dates,on this site it was not. When picking your flight every other travel website puts the requested date first then the flex next to the requested date so you can see price differences, this one automatically put the flex date as the first choice probably knowing customers will select it and not really notice the date because the norm is having your selected date be the first choice.

This seems like some sort of scam so they can collect cancellation fees! Terrible customer service.

Stick with the airline websites or another travel website with a good reputation!Wish I looked up the reviews first.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments