Cheapoair - Review from Saint Martinville, Louisiana

Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana.Placed all their info.

In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest was 14 yrs of age and AA has age restriction, when they went to board, they could not. I simply requested cheapoair to rebook the kids on an accomadate bh flight like United or Delta. This is like pulling teeth with my fingers!!!

They've asked me to call AA for a refund. Supervisors at AA was livid and informed me to demand a refund since cheapoair sold me tickets the kids did not qualify for. The run around began and is still going on! The kids are now stranded in Ohio because I don't have another $1,000 plus dollars to purchase new tickets.

Insurance, a joke!!!! Please email me with your experiences at I will see if I can file a complaint withLouisiana Attorney a General Office. I'm furious!

Booking number: 24224942

Ps.... I did not even request a refund, simply asked them to rebook the kids on accomadating flights. Cheapoair informed me I would have to pay $800 more in AA Airline cancellation penalty. Cancellation penalty????

I didn't cancel, they sold me tickets I couldn't use!$800.00? It cost me $960.00 for the tickets minus the "insurance". AA informed me to never go through them again because they're based overseas and don't know the policies here. The AA supervisor informed me that all cheapoair had to do was contact their own customer support fest and get authorization to a waiver in regards to the "penalties".

That's a helluva lot of rupees once converted!This company is a scam and as a business owner I will definately warn my customers against this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Unaccompanied Minor
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #555503 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cheapoair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 19 #1146951

I'm pissed also every time I fly with this company it's ALWAY A MALFUNCTION DELAY ....!! I purchased my mother a ticket and she is sitting at the airport on a MALFUNCTION DELAY as I'm typing...! They are NO POINT in all the delays ! He need to get together and hire an attorney....! Email me at

May 12, 2015 #983122

look at the name "CHEAPOAIR" why ever would you hand so much money to a company with a name like that? Because they are CHEAP? Then you complain about it after...

2 0 Reply

Mar 02, 2015 #952843

Cheapoair is notorious for taking the passengers money and then not servicing them.

Nov 14, 2014 #900137 New York, New York

Customer's concern has been resolved to her satisfaction.

Nov 26, 2014 #906565

I would like to hear her state that.You guys at cheapoair left minor children stranded and should be charged with child neglect.Shame on you cheapoair..I will never use you.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cheapoair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cheapoair.
Filing a new complaint about