Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana.Placed all their info.
In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest was 14 yrs of age and AA has age restriction, when they went to board, they could not. I simply requested cheapoair to rebook the kids on an accomadate bh flight like United or Delta. This is like pulling teeth with my fingers!!!
They've asked me to call AA for a refund. Supervisors at AA was livid and informed me to demand a refund since cheapoair sold me tickets the kids did not qualify for. The run around began and is still going on! The kids are now stranded in Ohio because I don't have another $1,000 plus dollars to purchase new tickets.
Insurance, a joke!!!! Please email me with your experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will see if I can file a complaint withLouisiana Attorney a General Office. I'm furious!
Booking number: 24224942
Ps.... I did not even request a refund, simply asked them to rebook the kids on accomadating flights. Cheapoair informed me I would have to pay $800 more in AA Airline cancellation penalty. Cancellation penalty????
I didn't cancel, they sold me tickets I couldn't use!$800.00? It cost me $960.00 for the tickets minus the "insurance". AA informed me to never go through them again because they're based overseas and don't know the policies here. The AA supervisor informed me that all cheapoair had to do was contact their own customer support fest and get authorization to a waiver in regards to the "penalties".
That's a helluva lot of rupees once converted!This company is a scam and as a business owner I will definately warn my customers against this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening. I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a..."
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."