Cheapoair - Review from Saint Martinville, Louisiana
Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana.Placed all their info.
In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest was 14 yrs of age and AA has age restriction, when they went to board, they could not. I simply requested cheapoair to rebook the kids on an accomadate bh flight like United or Delta. This is like pulling teeth with my fingers!!!
They've asked me to call AA for a refund. Supervisors at AA was livid and informed me to demand a refund since cheapoair sold me tickets the kids did not qualify for. The run around began and is still going on! The kids are now stranded in Ohio because I don't have another $1,000 plus dollars to purchase new tickets.
Insurance, a joke!!!! Please email me with your experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will see if I can file a complaint withLouisiana Attorney a General Office. I'm furious!
Booking number: 24224942
Ps.... I did not even request a refund, simply asked them to rebook the kids on accomadating flights. Cheapoair informed me I would have to pay $800 more in AA Airline cancellation penalty. Cancellation penalty????
I didn't cancel, they sold me tickets I couldn't use!$800.00? It cost me $960.00 for the tickets minus the "insurance". AA informed me to never go through them again because they're based overseas and don't know the policies here. The AA supervisor informed me that all cheapoair had to do was contact their own customer support fest and get authorization to a waiver in regards to the "penalties".
That's a helluva lot of rupees once converted!This company is a scam and as a business owner I will definately warn my customers against this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " People, all I can say is contact the Better Business Bureau I was left stranded in the airport for hours. They booked my appointment under my businesses name. Left..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."