Cheapoair - Review from Saint Martinville, Louisiana
Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana.Placed all their info.
In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest was 14 yrs of age and AA has age restriction, when they went to board, they could not. I simply requested cheapoair to rebook the kids on an accomadate bh flight like United or Delta. This is like pulling teeth with my fingers!!!
They've asked me to call AA for a refund. Supervisors at AA was livid and informed me to demand a refund since cheapoair sold me tickets the kids did not qualify for. The run around began and is still going on! The kids are now stranded in Ohio because I don't have another $1,000 plus dollars to purchase new tickets.
Insurance, a joke!!!! Please email me with your experiences at email@example.com. I will see if I can file a complaint withLouisiana Attorney a General Office. I'm furious!
Booking number: 24224942
Ps.... I did not even request a refund, simply asked them to rebook the kids on accomadating flights. Cheapoair informed me I would have to pay $800 more in AA Airline cancellation penalty. Cancellation penalty????
I didn't cancel, they sold me tickets I couldn't use!$800.00? It cost me $960.00 for the tickets minus the "insurance". AA informed me to never go through them again because they're based overseas and don't know the policies here. The AA supervisor informed me that all cheapoair had to do was contact their own customer support fest and get authorization to a waiver in regards to the "penalties".
That's a helluva lot of rupees once converted!This company is a scam and as a business owner I will definately warn my customers against this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
- Product or service
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."
- "I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening. I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a..."
- "Cheap air booking #31336023. My complaint is that I had to pay for my luggage in Saskatoon to west jet and then again in Las Vegas to American Airlines..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."