Review about Cheapoair Hotel Booking from Hanoi, Ha Noi
Booked a hotel room with One Travel and Cheapoair in Hanoi for three nights.The room I booked was at Blue Lotus for a delux room with a balcony.
What I was given was a windowless room at the hotel across the street. When I went to customer support I selected web chat. There I was told I had to call for assistance. I am in a foreign country and my cell phone does not work here.
When I asked for a supervisor I was told to call the number and ask for a supervisor. I sent an email.
Have still not recieved a response.Can you say pissed?
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Cheapoair Hotel Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "Our fantastic vacation experience with BookVIP.com in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic..."
- "Our stay at Westgate was more than a 5 star rating and we owe everything to BookVIP. We enjoyed everything the resort offered. We are from Miami,FL and we didn't..."
- "Name of product Bella Pearl but when i recived....no barnd...why...Julily... Is a fake web...in USA??? And more... May China make USA become Fake Paradise??? I'll post more product......"
- "I bought a steel pipe shipments from suppliers Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd. (https://liyuanda.en.alibaba.com/) Gold Supplier of Alibaba .. But what I get is a steel pipe poor quality: leaks,..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."