Hanoi, Ha Noi
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Booked a hotel room with One Travel and Cheapoair in Hanoi for three nights.The room I booked was at Blue Lotus for a delux room with a balcony.

What I was given was a windowless room at the hotel across the street. When I went to customer support I selected web chat. There I was told I had to call for assistance. I am in a foreign country and my cell phone does not work here.

When I asked for a supervisor I was told to call the number and ask for a supervisor. I sent an email.

Have still not recieved a response.Can you say pissed?

Review about: Cheapoair Hotel Booking.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

cheapoair
New York, New York, United States #1079472

Customer was given a discount of the first night by the manager of the hotel, and upgraded to a balcony suite, actually nicer room than what he booked. We have no control over the room the hotel clerk gave him, so not sure why they came back at us upset with something we did or didn't do. But we did call the hotel and is resolved.

Splendid!We can be certain you'll waste the remainder of your trip on a series of consecutive 7 hour phone "conversations" (i.e.

you whining, crying, screaming at customer service reps who had no role in your situation, and will be unable to give you all that you demand).

You'll emerge from your trip angry, exhausted, and ready to spend the next month on any site that will let you post about it.Yes.