Review about Cheapoair Hotel Booking from Hanoi, Ha Noi

165 of 955 Cheapoair reviews

Booked a hotel room with One Travel and Cheapoair in Hanoi for three nights.The room I booked was at Blue Lotus for a delux room with a balcony.

What I was given was a windowless room at the hotel across the street. When I went to customer support I selected web chat. There I was told I had to call for assistance. I am in a foreign country and my cell phone does not work here.

When I asked for a supervisor I was told to call the number and ask for a supervisor. I sent an email.

Have still not recieved a response.Can you say pissed?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cheapoair Hotel Booking
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #751505

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cheapoair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
165 of 955 Cheapoair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
cheapoair

Dec 16, 2015 #1079472 New York, New York, United States

Customer was given a discount of the first night by the manager of the hotel, and upgraded to a balcony suite, actually nicer room than what he booked. We have no control over the room the hotel clerk gave him, so not sure why they came back at us upset with something we did or didn't do. But we did call the hotel and is resolved.

0 0 Reply

Dec 16, 2015 #1079354

Splendid! We can be certain you'll waste the remainder of your trip on a series of consecutive 7 hour phone "conversations" (i.e. you whining, crying, screaming at customer service reps who had no role in your situation, and will be unable to give you all that you demand). You'll emerge from your trip angry, exhausted, and ready to spend the next month on any site that will let you post about it. Yes.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cheapoair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cheapoair.
Filing a new complaint about
×