Verified Reviewer

1.8

I requested a refund for two flights due to a trip having to be cancelled due to my traveling companion suffering a serious hip injury and not being medically cleared to travel. I received verification the flights were cancelled and that a refund was being pursued.

Nothing more has happened. My traveling companion has received her refund but I have not. I have tried to call and each time the call is hung up once their recording finishes. I have tried emails, initially that was rejected saying they were not accepting emails.

One finally went through, at least it was not rejected a week ago. Still nothing. I finally found a place on the website that said enter flight information which I did and in the status box it indicated credit. This is not what was requested and is NOT acceptable.

I am 74 years old and it is highly doubtful that I will be traveling to Africa in the future.

$4000 is a lot of money and the trip was cancelled not for a frivolous reason but a life changing injury for my traveling companion. The lack of assistance and customer service from Cheapoair is totally unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Don’t Use!!!!

Location: Tahoe City, California