2.0

Cheapoair sent me a review form on which I wrote:

'We were not very satisfied with our experience. It's one thing to shave a few dollars off the competition's prices but the I do expect a few things in return. We can hardly know beforehand how much time is needed for connections and the time allotted for the Ireland - UK, and UK - US connections were far too short; we only just made the first one and the second connection was missed. Also you do not make it clear we cannot make seat selections beforehand so we were in the worst possible middle seats on the UK - US flight and I booked months in advance. In all probability shall choose another company next time.'

However on hitting the "send" button one gets "Error in submitting details"!

I then went to their chat connection on customer service but they ignore me - no doubt because I said I had a complaint.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cheapoair flight booking from Cheapoair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cheapoair to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was flight bookings, seat selections and poor customer service. Author liked the most cheaper price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Orbitz, British Airways or Expedia. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheapoair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments