I booked a flight with cheapoair, then I found that kayak.com has the best price for the same flight.I called them cheapoair but because of poor customer service they didn't respond me correctly.

Then I decided to send an email to them with the screen shots of kayak.com page to get the price difference or full refund. After 2 days they replied me that my request is not qualified because I should send an email within 24 hours, which mine was within 72 hours. I should've read the poor review for Cheapoair before I booked my flight with them.

I'll notify all my friends about my experience so that they don't do my mistake and trust Cheapoair price guarantee among different companies.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair. The most disappointing about flight booking at Cheapoair was not honest Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments