Valenzuela, Manila

don't choose this fake site.they grab your money.be aware

I fill all my details and my bank card information as they required.after I read their terms and regulations i confirmed my booking.after that no confirmation email or anything about my booking.i tried to communicate with them and they response me irresponsible way.so dont use this site.always go to the official sites of airlines and pay your ticket.do see the cheap air ticket prices from those fake sites.they get your money without you knowing.like what happen to me today.im so disappointed with this fake sites.google should block those sites.they really cheating money from innocent people around.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cheapoair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Orbitz or British Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cheapoair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cheapoair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1144785

They have just done this to me too.And are in denial which makes it worse, so I dont know what to do.

Ive spent ten hours on the phone today.They have taken $1400 from me unauthorised

Did you get your booking number on the screen at the end of the transaction, perhaps you mistyped your email address preventing you from getting your email. CheapOair is hardly a fake site, and has been around over 10 years, do your home work, and check out the awards they have won! far from a fake website, I think you screwed up!