I am currently deployed a United States Navy Ship.On our way home for our 8 month deployment we were supposed to make a week long port visit in Italy.

I used my credit card to buy my boyfriend a ticket to meet us in Italy. Due to operations which I can not discuss, the port visit is cancelled. I had purchased the ticket WITH the travel insurance with this concern in mind. Navy ships schedule changes happen frequently.

I have used cheapoair.com many of times and had faith in their company and any other company that they use to guarantee satisfaction. They have failed me. Initally they told us the flight was not even covered under insurance, so I had to email them my bank statement with the charges saying I was in fact covered. They are still refusing to cover the costs of the ticket.

The flight was supposed to be in mid-October and I feel like I am getting as much of a notice as I can-there is NO reason I should not get my hard-earned money back.

MY TRIP GOT CANCELLED BECAUSE OF NATIONAL SECURITY OPERATIONS THAT ARE SECRET-That right there should be enough.I am glad I am serving my country in order to get SCREWED.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Travelex Insurance
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #545064

We appreciate you taking the time to comment regarding our services with CheapOAir. We would like to take the time to help explain how our coverages apply, to ensure that you fully understand our how the insurance plan works.

In order to further examine your concerns please feel free to provide me with your information so I can contact the appropriate administrator on your behalf.

Again, we truly appreciate your comments. Customer Service is among Travelex Insurance Service's highest priorities. Our dedicated staff acts as a support team to our clients and any opportunity to better this experience is one we truly value. As of February 1, 2012 Travelex Insurance Services has partnered with CheapOAir to help administer a custom program designed for CheapOAir's consumers.

Sincerely,