I have never been hung up on more in my life. It has been a 4 days of me waiting on hold, being transferred and no help in the end. Service over the phone is despicable. I asked if the man thought it was right to leave a customer who spent over 1,000 dollars on their site waiting with no answer for 4 days, and he say..."Yes, ma'am I do"

The suggested change fee was almost double what i purchased the original tickets for, and 200 dollars more than if I NEVER booked with cheapoair.

Cheapoair is not named after prices but after being CHEAP with poor customer service. I will NEVER book again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of airline tickets. Cheapoair needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airline tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cheapoair. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Orbitz, British Airways or Expedia.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments