Terrebonne, Quebec

I bought 2 tickets through cheapoair.com one for me and my mother.They, for some reason, added a name to my mothers first name.

I asked them to correct it, obviously they refused, asked me to talk to AA before or he had to charge me a fee. I called AA, and they informed me that since it was bought through a third party they couldn't make any changes.

So I called back cheapoair.com and now there was no fee, I would have to buy a whole new ticket.I know AA accepts changes for first name it is considered a minor change.

PS : They also have hidden charges, it is not mentioned in the receipt but they charge you 18 $ for they're horrible services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. BTB507 stated that there is a room for improvement of not honest and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of airline tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Cheapoair needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airline tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cheapoair. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Orbitz, British Airways or Expedia.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments