Cheapoair - My flight departures at 6:00 a.m. and an email sent on 2:30 a.m said the trip was cancelled?!?!? The trip was booked five days prior and the money was taken out from my book five days ago.

430 of 955 Cheapoair reviews

Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York to Beijing on the 5th of July, then coming back from Beijing to Calgary, CA, on the 19 of July.So what happened?!

My first flight leaves at 6 in the morning, supposedly for any international flights from Canada to U.S, passagers are required to be at the airport 2 hours prior the flight departure. So I leave my place around 3:30 a.m. in order to get to the airport on time! So guess what happened!!!!!!!!

Once I got there, the airline people told me, there is no reservation under my name!!! That's impossible, I showed her my booking reference with cheapoair to them, somehow, magically my supposedly booked tickets, are not actually booked with the airline!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!! But wait, as on the 6th right after I purchased my ticket, I called the bank, cheapoair did take my 2120 dollars from my credit card, and the following FIVE days I receive no cancelation emails at all!!!!!!!

I am very pissed at this point, so I checked my email again at 5 a.m, in the airport already, missed the flight I was supposedly be on. Guess what!!!!! At 2:30 a.m the same day before my flight leaves, they sent me an email to inform me that my book was cancelled, and the payment will return to my account around 7-14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapoair, I will never book any ticket from them again!!!!I will call the customer centre again during the day time when there is people actually picking up the phone!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
430 of 955 Cheapoair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
cheapoair

Jun 18, 2013 #666018

Customer never contacted us to address his concern.

CheapOair.com

0 0 Reply
cheapoair

Jun 14, 2013 #664463

In order to address your cancellation, we need the 8 digit booking number emailed to our priority customer service team. We would not cancel out a reservation without proper cause, therefore we need more information. Email us at:
sm@cheapoair.com
include the booking number, and place blog in the subject line.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.