Cheapoair - My flight departures at 6:00 a.m. and an email sent on 2:30 a.m said the trip was cancelled?!?!? The trip was booked five days prior and the money was taken out from my book five days ago.
Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York to Beijing on the 5th of July, then coming back from Beijing to Calgary, CA, on the 19 of July.So what happened?!
My first flight leaves at 6 in the morning, supposedly for any international flights from Canada to U.S, passagers are required to be at the airport 2 hours prior the flight departure. So I leave my place around 3:30 a.m. in order to get to the airport on time! So guess what happened!!!!!!!!
Once I got there, the airline people told me, there is no reservation under my name!!! That's impossible, I showed her my booking reference with cheapoair to them, somehow, magically my supposedly booked tickets, are not actually booked with the airline!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!! But wait, as on the 6th right after I purchased my ticket, I called the bank, cheapoair did take my 2120 dollars from my credit card, and the following FIVE days I receive no cancelation emails at all!!!!!!!
I am very pissed at this point, so I checked my email again at 5 a.m, in the airport already, missed the flight I was supposedly be on. Guess what!!!!! At 2:30 a.m the same day before my flight leaves, they sent me an email to inform me that my book was cancelled, and the payment will return to my account around 7-14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheapoair, I will never book any ticket from them again!!!!I will call the customer centre again during the day time when there is people actually picking up the phone!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Tickets
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..."
- "My mom and I loved the location on the marina and all the different restaurants included in the package! Close walk to all the night life and beach.Would definitely come..."
- "I booked a flight for $506.11. I unfortunately had to cancel, because the work trip was no longer happening. I called to cancel and they mentioned there would be a..."
- "We purchased some property in Windsor Ontario and were also referred to Ontario Property Management. We paid for renovations, in particular a new roof and shingles. The work was not..."
- "If I could put a zero star I would . I had an apt with Jason which he was late. When he was with us he was abrupt and..."
- "They cancel orders without reason. They do NOT answers and communications: Phone, email. Their 24.7 Chat Line does NOT work. Communication is so important for consumers when buying tech. having someone to assist with..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."