Cheapoair - My flight departures at 6:00 a.m. and an email sent on 2:30 a.m said the trip was cancelled?!?!? The trip was booked five days prior and the money was taken out from my book five days ago.
Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York to Beijing on the 5th of July, then coming back from Beijing to Calgary, CA, on the 19 of July.So what happened?!
My first flight leaves at 6 in the morning, supposedly for any international flights from Canada to U.S, passagers are required to be at the airport 2 hours prior the flight departure. So I leave my place around 3:30 a.m. in order to get to the airport on time! So guess what happened!!!!!!!!
Once I got there, the airline people told me, there is no reservation under my name!!! That's impossible, I showed her my booking reference with cheapoair to them, somehow, magically my supposedly booked tickets, are not actually booked with the airline!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!! But wait, as on the 6th right after I purchased my ticket, I called the bank, cheapoair did take my 2120 dollars from my credit card, and the following FIVE days I receive no cancelation emails at all!!!!!!!
I am very pissed at this point, so I checked my email again at 5 a.m, in the airport already, missed the flight I was supposedly be on. Guess what!!!!! At 2:30 a.m the same day before my flight leaves, they sent me an email to inform me that my book was cancelled, and the payment will return to my account around 7-14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheapoair, I will never book any ticket from them again!!!!I will call the customer centre again during the day time when there is people actually picking up the phone!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Tickets
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "They can not change a simple ticket date that is to sad ! ! I have tried to call many times... one time the lady on the phone said that..."
- "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- " Drive through lunch order of a full size salad, realized when I got to work (30 min away) the salad was small size. Tweeted (with photo) to Wendy's who responded..."