Verified Reviewer

Dear Cheapo,

I am a retired barrister and a legal consultant in the UK, France and the United States. I tell you this only because I shall be issuing a 7-day letter in the UK in the County Court, and proceedings through my attorneys in the US (Axinn et al.

LLP) if I do not receive a satisfactory response before Monday, 11 May, 2020. I have been doing this long enough, and I have been treated badly enough, to consider the matter worth the attention of a Judge. I shall also, of course, be making my views known through my PR agency (Barques) in Birmingham, UK, who provide social media for one of my companies. In short: I want a full refund, and confirmation for when this will be received.

I will not delay beyond Monday, when I shall be sending 7-day letters to your registered company addresses.

I shall seek the recovery of all of my costs, in the usual way. Yours, Matthew Boyden

Comments

If you’re as smart as you think you are then why exactly are you posting on a third party website that they don’t monitor? It would seem someone who is supposedly versed in the law would recognize when they have made such a simple mistake.

So I’m guessing you’re full of hot barrister and don’t really have access to what you claim to.

Maybe you did at one point but no longer. You will just have to wait along with everyone else to get a refund.

Seems like the news on TV is always the same old same old. Thinkin they might be interested in all this CHEAPOAIR and airline crap.

Couldn't heart to call and ask? Still waiting for my refund from CHEAPOAIR #rs 6658**** & 658****.

CheapOair Reviews