After booking flights to the Daegu, Koreaa, for myself, I was informed of a schedule change and were told to either call 888-728-1669 or email flightschedule@Cheapair.com. I tried calling multiple times only to be put on HOLD/IGNORE for over 1 hour with no results.

I then sent an email saying we "ACCEPT THE CHANGE" but received no response confirming arrangements. Extremely frustrating! I have no intention to ever deal with CHEAPOAIR again!

What kind of Customer Service is this? And now, I can't submit my complaint because it's worded in less than 100 words???

I added at least 100 words words words

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

horrible service, bunch of idiots sitting in India and having no intention to service you, what a scam, I wish the Government would do something with these travel agencies like Expedia.ca, Travelocity.ca, etc. they get money first and act absolutely irresponsibly after, we should write complaint letter to the Ministry of Transportation to investigate them and put a stop to their businesses

Yeah, i am not sure it is same for me.I have couple of bookings for same day and for same flights, but got txtmsg for only one booking.looks like this is totally scam, no one lifts the phone.

I'm in the same situation, tried already 4 telephone calls and 3 chats and nothing. Cheapoair never again.

Boise, Idaho, United States #993116

I'm going through a similar situation. I have already spent 28 days going back & forth dealing with a "change" that "airline made" when actually nothing has changed per airline. I'm trying to get my tickets completely refunded from this fraudulent company.