Verified Reviewer

Wow looking for ways to take a vacation I wanted to find cheap airline tickets. I found CheapOair and it looked like a good deal and I download the app.

This all started on April 10th and from the get-go I was confused and had poor service I was handled in a horrible way with the service and I'll just start I wanted to purchase two round trip tickets to Charleston from Indianapolis to Charleston South Carolina. They gave me a price of $369 I asked if it was round trip they showed me it was and come to find out it would not. I needed to change the dates and Di locations for this and that's when it started to get really messy. I had difficulty understanding the healing process the fees and penalties and the total cost.

I will add that I am on Social Security disability for bipolar disorder I was excited about this trip my thoughts change quickly and I wanted this to be a really special trip. I have never done this type of thing before and I got very confused with d customer service the policies the money and I have gotten nowhere with getting a supervisor to talk to me. I was promised to call backs and they called the wrong number because they have the wrong number on file I have told them to change it they said they could not and that doesn't make sense. So I've missed any calls that have come to me.

I've been in touch through emails and I corrected my phone number I made it very clear to the representative that I spoke with 2 give the message that of my real phone number. At the plane and complained and complained and complained and they have yet to address the issue. I would like to cancel the entire trip and get a refund. This process has stressed me out and that's very unhealthy for my bipolar disorder stress is my enemy and I breached my limit.

Please help me do something about this. I had threatened to notify the Federal Trade Commission and I would love to get them put out business.

I need to follow up on the Federal Trade Commission because I don't think that my that I'm complete with the process or may have to start all over. Thank you in advance for your help, Jackie Basey never use this booking site!Ne

User's recommendation: Never use this booking site!

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana