I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance, needed to cancel the flight 2days later, I called customer service talked to a supervisor who was very rude.She told me I wont get any refund and the insurance covers only accidental death.
I have been reading the reviews about cheapoair and I was shocked I wish I had search the review of the company before I purchase the ticket.
What legal actions can we take against this scam company?
I can be reached via email, if anyone knows what we can do or need someone to sign a petition against this company feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Travel Insurance
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We have recently returned from a fantastic holiday at Adult Luxury Punta Cana. It was one of the best holidays we have had in our 50 years of travel .The..."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "The "learning leader" said this looked really good... I caution anyone planning to recieve service OR an education here: this is their standard of education. Such a joke. As..."
- "We bought our 4 pice couch from American Furnitur warehouse in Colorado Springs, CO Summer 2013. Now 3 Years later they are in awful condition and we..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..."