I spent over $700 on ticket and travel insurance, needed to cancel the flight 2days later, I called customer service talked to a supervisor who was very rude.She told me I wont get any refund and the insurance covers only accidental death.
I have been reading the reviews about cheapoair and I was shocked I wish I had search the review of the company before I purchase the ticket.
What legal actions can we take against this scam company?
I can be reached via email, if anyone knows what we can do or need someone to sign a petition against this company feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Travel Insurance
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "We bought our 4 pice couch from American Furnitur warehouse in Colorado Springs, CO Summer 2013. Now 3 Years later they are in awful condition and we..."
- "*** scam click bait says i get 5cartons for free & i finished the survay & never got my coupons for my caftons!!! Wth!? Are we going to be compensated..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."