2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Hi my name is Olga G.I first call Cheap O’air and booked on March 19, 2017 i was pregnant at the time with my daughter and my husband was deployed, I clearly asked the representative that i did not know the name of the baby yet we have an idea but need to wait til dad was home so if I could change it later then, I purchased the tickets and the infant was going to go in my lap and she said it was totally ok and that I could change the name at anytime, needless to say it was a lie because they would not change the name due to having two different airlines involved even though they give me the run around and telling me to call one airline then the other when finally the airline Copa told me to contact cheap Oair that they neede To fix it, so then I called them and they proceeded to tell me that i will have to buy another ticket which I did and after multiple transfer between department we thought we had everything done and ready to go but........

We were supposed to get on a flight from San Diego to San Francisco to Panama to San Andres colombia today and they screwed us over my husband is in the military this is the only time he got off, he went through hoops to get this leave, I had reservation in San Andres already paid to stay and surprised my family that I have not seen in 7 year and we have a baby and a toddler that they have not met! And yet we were stuck in the San Diego airport for 6 hours trying to get the issue resolved in one call we spent 2 hours and 55 minutes on the phone, hold after hold with no resolution, plus a cranky baby and a cranky 4 year old Call after call, transfer after transfer, supervisor after supervisor! One after another they denied that it was their mistake and did nothing to help us so far, they tried to point fingers from one airline to the other, they contradicted themselves!!!!

Ethal that works in United in San Diego did some digging around and saw all the mess they were doing the changes that they were making without our consent, they did not even notified us of the changes in our flight, am so aggravated, sad and beaten right now!But I will not rest even if I have to go to navy legal I will do everything in my power to make them pay not only the time that we waisted talking to them without resolution, but the hopes of seeing my family and the time we were going to spend as a family that we well deserve needed before the next deployment.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

kartik150psm100

***** TO ALL PEOPLE WHO BOOKED WITH CHEAPOAIR / ONE Travel******#

Booked with CHEAPOAIR or One travel, !!!!

Means that you have been "SCAMMED".

I USE TO Work for FAREPORTAL(OWNER OF CHEAPOAIR & ONETRAVEL)

They gave us training on How to SCAM AMERICANS.Trainers use to tell us that Americans are "Dumb"...Thanks to owner Sam Jain.

Airline tickets were hacked on Amadeus (Travel Software used by Travel Agents).All this was NEW to me.

We were pressurized to take out more money from Customer,sometimes CHEAPOAIR'S "SERVICE FEE" WAS Over $2000/ person,APART FROM TICKET AMOUNT. I SPENT ENDLESS HOURS AT WORK,EVEN ON DIWALI, CHRISTMAS,NEW YEAR. FOR WHAT??? JUST FOR SCAMMING AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS When we DIDNT SCAM THE Customer PROPERLY,WE WERE THREATENED THAT,WE WILL BE FIRED,TERMINATED AND ONE DAY ,THEY DID IT.

SECURITY GUARDS CAME TO MY CUBICLE AND SHOUTED ME TO LEAVE...WHAT A SCAM CHEAPOAIR,ONETRAVEL MORE INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON ..