Verified Reviewer

I recently booked a trip to texas and had to cancel due to mandatory stay home order from the new york state governor. Now that I want to use the credit, cheapoair is giving me all the run around that I can not use the full credit.

Cheapoair's excuse is airplanes were still running and it is my fault that I cancelled.

I missed a once in a life time family function due to governor's order, it was not by my choice to cancel, in addition, I refused to risk my health nor my minor niece who was traveling with me. Cheapoair did not hesitate to charge the cancellation fees however when it is time for me to redeem my credit, they all of sudden refuses to assist.

I can't barely understand the representative due to severe language barrier and poor connection.

I highly recommend everyone to not use these third party airline websites and call the airline directly.

My problem and frustration has been resolved thanks to American Airline who understood the world wide Covid crisis.

User's recommendation: direct airline.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Apology.

CheapOair Pros: No pros.

CheapOair Cons: Lack of professionalism, Will not refund your money on cancelled flights as promised, Cancelling tickets, No customer service response, Does not reply to emails or any communication.

Comments