Apache Junction, Arizona

Cheap air booking #31336023.My complaint is that I had to pay for my luggage in Saskatoon to west jet and then again in Las Vegas to American Airlines for the same booking?

Related: Cheapoair - Cancellation without warning

I am requesting a refund for the second luggage payment of 18.00 US. Thanks. Ps.sears@shaw.ca. Phone number.

4808451646. Flight date was dec 29 th 2015 arriving in Las Vegas with a connecting flight the next day.

American Airlines stated that I needed to pay for my luggage as the connecting flight was more than four hours.I am not impressed as I had to pay a total of 50 bucks for my luggage to get to my destination

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cheapoair Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

The problem is that your chose a "stopover" in your trip.A "layover" is a connection less than 4 hours where you go from one flight to another.

You chose a "stopover, when you decided to stay and enjoy Las Vegas for more than 4 hours. American Airline and presumably its associated airlines WestJet do not tag baggage beyond the point of the stopover. That means you got your bag in Las Vegas and had to recheck it and pay to have it carried.

It is all the result of the choices you made.It is better to read the terms and conditions, then it is to gripe afterwards.