Cheapoair - Flight from Saskatoon to phoenix December 29th 2015. Booking #31336023
Cheap air booking #31336023.My complaint is that I had to pay for my luggage in Saskatoon to west jet and then again in Las Vegas to American Airlines for the same booking?
I am requesting a refund for the second luggage payment of 18.00 US. Thanks. Ps.email@example.com. Phone number.
4808451646. Flight date was dec 29 th 2015 arriving in Las Vegas with a connecting flight the next day.
American Airlines stated that I needed to pay for my luggage as the connecting flight was more than four hours.I am not impressed as I had to pay a total of 50 bucks for my luggage to get to my destination
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..."
- "We just went here in October for our honeymoon, and it was amazing! The property is beautiful. It's large, but there are shuttles constantly driving around if you want a..."
- "Please bring plenty of extra money as the gate 1 Moroccan trip cost well over a thousand dollars for tipping as they suggest 7.00 dollars a day for your..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I purchased Behr Masonary Stucco and Brick paint, had it custom matched to the buff/concrete color of the stucco on our house, used the paint to fill in hair..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."