Verified Reviewer

1.8

Original review updated by user Mar 28, 2021

I made reservations for a rental, hotel, and a flight to Portland booking# 7081**** my name is Jamison Jones. When I made the reservations I had the wrong dates (4/17/2021- 4/20/2021) the new (4/23/2021- 4/27/2021) made for it and wanted to go back and change it, I was advised I had to pay additional money at first, and all I wanted to do was change the week I was going, i was getting charged $80 for $321.20 total for the same amount of days, I even had them extend the reservation for my flight to one extra day.

I was advised I was going to not refund for any of the reservations I made which is very concerning, one associate you guys have on staff was very hard to understand and rude and told me I was not going to receive a refund for anything, so I may as well take the flight or basically lose out on $1000 His name is Kendrick, (I forgot his badge number, but I think it starts with 8176). I have gone through this process way too long. I'm currently on the phone with a supervisor Jeremy ext 82126 from the flight department who was the only help I've while making this complaint because I was also told I would not receive a refund for the hotel and rental which is concerning because I won't be flying out to stay at the hotel or rental. If I'm not able to receive this refund for the rest of the reservations, I would seek legal action because you would be taking my hard earn money when I wouldn't be using your services.

my email address is @jjones1213****@***.com. phone number is (510)-472-**** or (559) 549-****. Thank you

I also just found out you guys charged me for a second hotel without my authorization and I cant receive the full amount for the refund, I'm outraged you have people working for you taking advantage of customers and you have rude customer service agents. I wish for this complaint to go all the way to the CEO and up.

how you guys are running things here is unethical and should be reviewed.

I know. I'm a high ranking manager for a company and have been a Manager for 7 years you so I know how your suppose to treat customers to get them to come back, not run them out!

User's recommendation: Make sure you have all your information correct before reservations.

Preferred solution: my Full refund, a promise you wont treat customer how you treated me. .

CheapOair Pros: Need to solve.

CheapOair Cons: Lying customer service, Will charge you with authorization, Very poor customer service, Very bad customer service, Rudeness.

Comments