1.4
Additional Fees

--Bought tickets December 28, paid, confirmed --Jan 28 received notice that the 1-hour layover has changed to 6 hours, and would I like to keep reservation (Mandatory).So I accepted the Mandatory change.

--Received email stating "we don't know if we can buy enough airplanes in time to meet schedule," and asking if I wanted to cancel. I said, yes, cancel. --March 28 Received email guaranteeing refund and acceptance of cancellation. --April 18 I make new reservations - stupidly with Cheapoair again.

paid, confirmed. --April 28 Cheapo air informs me that the original flight has been (behind my back) reinstated with a new airline. SO- Refund Cancelled. Now I'm stuck with two tickets, fully paid.

I only want one seat.

The popularity of Cheapoair on this board suggests a class action suit against these thieves.They evade responsibility behind layer upon layer of abusive corporate bureaucracy.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Easy booking, Ease of use of website.

I didn't like: Not meeting their free cancellation policy, Inability to respond, Scam.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments