Even though it might save you a few dollars, don't book through cheapoair!!!They double billed me for my flight and after two hours of being bounced around on hold I was told that it will take at least 10 business days to refund my money.

The customer service was horrific and they did not apologize or offer anything to make up for taking several hundred dollars from my bank account. When i asked to speak with a supervisor the agent refused. Also, since every other merchant that one would go to can refund a purchase within a day or so I find it very suspicious that this refund is taking so long.

Save yourself a headache and book through a reputable agency!

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Talladega, Alabama, United States #31973

Dear Sir, we are aware of the double charge, we have recently sent out an email notifications to our customers who have been afffected, we are currently taking care of the glitch that we have experienced. This was not done intentionally by Cheapoair.com. We are issuing an inconvenience coupon to our customers who have been affected by the technical glitch we have experienced, and are working quickly to get the transactions reversed.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,