6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be purchased for you or another person whom you will authorize to travel." Before that I had to wait for more than 40 minutes to be able to talk to supervisor and he told me the same thing that I CAN'T BOOK flight ticket for another person and HAVE to be my nephew name which I originally BOOKED for him last year .
CheapOair.com Booking # 24492481
email@example.com Add to contacts 11/10/14 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
Thank you for Choosing CheapOair.com.
As per our Telephone Conversation, we would like to inform you that you have a credit of 188.60usd with CheapOair under your name. This credit is valid for one year from today(10th Nov14) and will expire on 10th Nov15.
This credit can be used against the new purchase of flight reservation upto value of 188.60usd. If the new fare is greater that this value, you will be charged the difference in cost. If new fare is lesser then the credit value, remaining value will be fore fitted. The new ticket can be purchased for you or another person whom you will authorize to travel.
In order to use the credit kindly call us back before making the reservation and speak to one of the supervisors to assist you with the same.
As of 6/4/15: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES, DON'T KEEP THEIR PROMISES!!!! I called in to book the flight today under a different passenger name and THEY TRANSFERRED ME TO SUPERVISOR which I had to wait for more than 40 mins and GOT HUNG UP. SERIOUSLY!!! I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU TO BOOK WITH CHEAPOAIR EVER. This will be my first and last time to do business with dishonest people.
SO BEWARE!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH CHEAPOAIR. SHOULD HAVE STAY WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINE PERIOD. JUST STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPOAIR.
On 11/10/14: Silas, CheapOair from New York called me and very professional able to solved my problem. He said I can use the cheapOair credit for the next trip before its expired 11/2015 and can be use for different passenger or book for Hotel.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ticket Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I had a bad experince i book a fligt from grands rapids to PR and they send my son to lansing MI is not fair 8-18-16 please help me he..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."