6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be purchased for you or another person whom you will authorize to travel." Before that I had to wait for more than 40 minutes to be able to talk to supervisor and he told me the same thing that I CAN'T BOOK flight ticket for another person and HAVE to be my nephew name which I originally BOOKED for him last year .

CheapOair.com Booking # 24492481

cheapoair@cheapoair.com Add to contacts 11/10/14 Keep this message at the top of your inbox

cheapoair@cheapoair.com

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for Choosing CheapOair.com.

As per our Telephone Conversation, we would like to inform you that you have a credit of 188.60usd with CheapOair under your name. This credit is valid for one year from today(10th Nov14) and will expire on 10th Nov15.

This credit can be used against the new purchase of flight reservation upto value of 188.60usd. If the new fare is greater that this value, you will be charged the difference in cost. If new fare is lesser then the credit value, remaining value will be fore fitted. The new ticket can be purchased for you or another person whom you will authorize to travel.

In order to use the credit kindly call us back before making the reservation and speak to one of the supervisors to assist you with the same.

Thank You.

Silas

CheapOair.com.

------------------------------------------

As of 6/4/15: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES, DON'T KEEP THEIR PROMISES!!!! I called in to book the flight today under a different passenger name and THEY TRANSFERRED ME TO SUPERVISOR which I had to wait for more than 40 mins and GOT HUNG UP. SERIOUSLY!!! I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU TO BOOK WITH CHEAPOAIR EVER. This will be my first and last time to do business with dishonest people.

SO BEWARE!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH CHEAPOAIR. SHOULD HAVE STAY WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINE PERIOD. JUST STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPOAIR.

------------------------------------------------------------

On 11/10/14: Silas, CheapOair from New York called me and very professional able to solved my problem. He said I can use the cheapOair credit for the next trip before its expired 11/2015 and can be use for different passenger or book for Hotel.

Review about: Ticket Booking.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $188
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #994300

Yes they take of me almost U$400 dollars in a ticket to Colombia and the site not was possible change the name for this, the person can't take the fly.....

gruuuuuuuuuu