6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be purchased for you or another person whom you will authorize to travel." Before that I had to wait for more than 40 minutes to be able to talk to supervisor and he told me the same thing that I CAN'T BOOK flight ticket for another person and HAVE to be my nephew name which I originally BOOKED for him last year .
CheapOair.com Booking # 24492481
firstname.lastname@example.org Add to contacts 11/10/14 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
Thank you for Choosing CheapOair.com.
As per our Telephone Conversation, we would like to inform you that you have a credit of 188.60usd with CheapOair under your name. This credit is valid for one year from today(10th Nov14) and will expire on 10th Nov15.
This credit can be used against the new purchase of flight reservation upto value of 188.60usd. If the new fare is greater that this value, you will be charged the difference in cost. If new fare is lesser then the credit value, remaining value will be fore fitted. The new ticket can be purchased for you or another person whom you will authorize to travel.
In order to use the credit kindly call us back before making the reservation and speak to one of the supervisors to assist you with the same.
As of 6/4/15: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES, DON'T KEEP THEIR PROMISES!!!! I called in to book the flight today under a different passenger name and THEY TRANSFERRED ME TO SUPERVISOR which I had to wait for more than 40 mins and GOT HUNG UP. SERIOUSLY!!! I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU TO BOOK WITH CHEAPOAIR EVER. This will be my first and last time to do business with dishonest people.
SO BEWARE!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH CHEAPOAIR. SHOULD HAVE STAY WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINE PERIOD. JUST STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPOAIR.
On 11/10/14: Silas, CheapOair from New York called me and very professional able to solved my problem. He said I can use the cheapOair credit for the next trip before its expired 11/2015 and can be use for different passenger or book for Hotel.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ticket Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "April 28, 2016 Apple Vacations Customer Resolution Department Dear Apple Vacation: On March 16, 2016 myself along with Tammy McDaniel booked a vacation with your company. When calling your reservation department the customer service..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "I have always had good luck with LTD, but here it is Dec. 24, and we are short one LED Lantern. I ordered 4, got 3. My daughter..."
- "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..."
- "I had visited Coach Outlet in Woodburn Oregon last week, and this was my first time went into a Coach Outlet. It was having a special discount for all the..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."