I paid $1805 for a round trip ticket from Phoenix to Jakarta, but thye day before the trip the airline changed the first leg of the flight (Phoenix-LA).Cheapoair was supposed to re-issue me a ticket but they didn't.

I went on their website that night to get them to e-mail me a new ticket, called their number but continued to receive a message that they're experiencing technical difficulties. I even went on their chat line but even that got disconnected. Basically, thyeir system sucks. I finally called the airline and told them the problem, and they suggested I arrived super early at the airport.

WHen I got to the airport, the airline told me Cheapoair cancelled my ticket so the only way I could get on the flight (which I already paid for), was to purchase a one-way ticket from Phoenix to LA. I had to do that or I;ll miss my flight. After I checked in, I called Cheapoair again and was able to talk to a customer service person who aksked me to e-mail a picture of the ticket I just purchased so she could have their remedial department process a refund. 3 months later I still haven't received my refund.

I took this up with my credit card who investigated the matter and said that Cheapoair basically refuse to accept any responsibility.

Never will I ever purchase from them again - should've stayed with Orbitz.You'd be wise to stay away from Cheapoair.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments