Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I had booked my India ticket through Cheapoair website and found lot of surprises, every first one is baggage allowance.When I called their customer service before booking they said I am allowed to carry 2 check-in bags but its having only one checked bag allowance.

this info is not mentioned any where on my itinerary. Second and major issues is, my returns flight Etihad not issued my boarding pass b'cz they don't see my through booking from London , they are able to see only Hyderabad to AUH and AUH to London. I made multiple calls to Cheapoair customer service help line from Airport regarding my issues , but there is no proper response or support for me, finally I had end up in buying a new return ticket from HYD to USA paying 90K from my own pocket.

I had logged a official complaint with Cheapoair after reaching USA and waiting to hear from them regarding my return ticket money I spent.Of late I heard from my friends similar issues, so I strongly advice not to book any flight tickets from Cheapoair website.

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

I didn't like: Cheapoair.

Comments