We saw the "buy one get one free" advisement from cheapoair about Maui Molokini Crater Snorkel Cruise, and my wife purchased two tickets from cheapoair.com.We were expecting to use another two free tickets for the kids but cannot find any place to input kids' names on their web page.

So we have to call them to add the kids' names into the reservation. However, we were put on hold for hours !!! It is just no way to get a person to take care of the issue. What kind of customer service cheapoair provided!

This company does not deserve your business.Do not waste your time and money!

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Cheapoair - Bad service/luggage damage Cheapoair "We had the worst flight with Turkish Airline. They had bad attitude and overall service. They also damaged two of my brand new luggage's I bought before the trip. There..." Read more I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Sant Cheapoair "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..." Read more Cheapoair Hotel Booking Review from Hanoi, Ha Noi Cheapoair "Booked a hotel room with One Travel and Cheapoair in Hanoi for three nights. The room I booked was at Blue Lotus for a delux room with a balcony. What..." Read more Cheapoair - Incorrect flight schedule booking Cheapoair "I booked a flight with cheapoair from manila to paris. At may 14 , 2017 I contacted Them to check my return flight from paris to manila which i think..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more