Resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user Aug 23

After submitting my review, I was contacted again from customer service.This time they allowed us to change his flight to the 3rd with no additional charges.

Gaining the two days he lost with his family.This was a hassle but at least they made it right!

Original review posted by user Aug 18

My husband is in Iraq.He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year.

We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number. He arrives to airport and there is no ticket for him. Plane is full! Cheap o Air books him on a flight to leave two days later.

I asked representative if they would compensate us at all. He just lost two days with his family. Representative tells me no, this was a SUPERVISOR, Jayden his first name. Brandon archer back to base and got approval to come back two days later.

Once again spoke to a supervisor, London, to switch his return flight two days later. He informed me that he would change the return date but for a $150 fee and additional airline charge fee, approximately around $500.

DON'T USE THIS SITE!YOU WILL REGRET IT IF SOMEONE DOESN'T DO THEIR JOB!

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments