You get what you pay for.I booked two people to Europe with a quoted price that turned out to double when booked.

When I immediately tried to cancel I was told their would be a $40 fee to COA and $100 ($50/person) to the airline. We are talking cancelling within an hour of booking. I have cancelled with other services and received a full refund if cancelled shortly after booking.

Stay away from these folks and their outsourced customer support.As I said, you get what you pay for and these folks are not interested in customer service.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

lewisr4
Spring Hill, Florida, United States #239949

Because of this complaint and a negative survey I posted on the company website I was immediately contacted by COA who apologized for the misunderstanding and refunded $140 travel insurance and airline cancellation charge.They took the time to listen to the recording of the phone exchange I had with the customer service rep and conveyed to me a good understanding of my user experience.

As a result I was totally satisfied with the professional way they handled my complaint.I would do business with them again for future travel.

Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Cheapoair - Flight from Saskatoon to phoenix December 29th 2015.  Booking #31336023 Cheapoair "Cheap air booking #31336023. My complaint is that I had to pay for my luggage in Saskatoon to west jet and then again in Las Vegas to American Airlines..." Read more Cheapoair - Lies and deception and total inaction... Cheapoair "I purchased tickets on American Airlines for five adults to travel from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, MX on May 16 2015. I made reservations at my time share..." Read more DONOT BOOK WITH CHEAPOAIR EVER Cheapoair "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more