You get what you pay for.I booked two people to Europe with a quoted price that turned out to double when booked.

When I immediately tried to cancel I was told their would be a $40 fee to COA and $100 ($50/person) to the airline. We are talking cancelling within an hour of booking. I have cancelled with other services and received a full refund if cancelled shortly after booking.

Stay away from these folks and their outsourced customer support.As I said, you get what you pay for and these folks are not interested in customer service.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

lewisr4
Spring Hill, Florida, United States #239949

Because of this complaint and a negative survey I posted on the company website I was immediately contacted by COA who apologized for the misunderstanding and refunded $140 travel insurance and airline cancellation charge.They took the time to listen to the recording of the phone exchange I had with the customer service rep and conveyed to me a good understanding of my user experience.

As a result I was totally satisfied with the professional way they handled my complaint.I would do business with them again for future travel.