Case number: 100048****5751

To Whom It May Concern:

Back on February 16, 2021, Tuesday I purchased a ticket for my friend as an emergency due to

her father passed away. The flight was from charlotte to manila thru a cheap o air agent by

Korean airlines.

After I purchased it online, I was checking the email for the confirmation of the

itinerary but never received so I decided to call the agent of cheap o air and he said to wait for 30

minutes but still didnt receive it at all also did check the junk or spam folders but there was no

email at all even on the next day. So, I decided to call the capital one customer service and

explained to her about a certain matter and to dispute the transaction as I stated above.

After I dispute the transaction of cheap on air, I purchased a ticket from charlotte to manila thru

japan airlines because she needs to be back home immediately and she has been swab test good

for 72 hours only.

Respectfully yours,

Marilou Haynes

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheapoair Customer Care.

Preferred solution: resolve dispute transaction charge to capital one as per attachment..

CheapOair Pros: Frustrating and disappointed.

CheapOair Cons: Inconsistent charges.

Comments

#2007872

Please contact our cs office for assistance as that case number means nothing to locating the reservation. You will need the 8 digit booking number and the email address when you contact us at 1-64*-***-****

CheapOair Reviews