Cheapoair Booked me on a return flight from Newcastle,England to London ON MY ITINERARY and Booking but when I got to the airport, the flight was not booked as I had booked before..

They neglected to book the flight even though it was on my PAID flight. I had to pay for another change in ticketing for the next day and also had to stay in a hotel. More charges to my CREDIT CARD! .

I filed a claim with them to refund my money for the extra charges. It has now been a month but no money has been refunded, They say it will take 12 WEEKS to return my money. and these people never return your phone calls! Worst customer service I have ever had!!

Dont waste your time in this Company!

They suck at everything!

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

on my way back to Newark, New Jersey . I show up at Cairo @ 4:00 AM to find out that my name was not listed , I have a ticket number but no seat and had to wait 5 hours for Lufthansa's office to open . I was told that someone changed my class from whisky to whatever !!!sorry it is cheapoair mistake..I'v spent 5 days on the phone, internet beside chatting overseas trying to explain my problem to customer service, finally I got the answer and had to take 27 hours trip to be in US, Now I'm suing Cheapoair for wage lose and expens. Bad Company.

my booking # is 7223897.

tkt # 016-8638698447

Giving an update on my complaint.I contacted randrews@cheapoair.

This person says how sorry they are and that they will "prioritize the refund. It has been 6 weeks and still no money. WEll, I have emailed this person everyday and no response and The escalation team is still not returning any of my calls. dont use this company for anything.

Like I said they sucks at everything.

including the people who are the customer reps.Cant even understand them.

I am very sorry to hear of your inconvenience. Please contact me directly, and I will certainly look into the delays. My email is:

randrews@cheapoair.com

place your 7 digit booking number, and BLOG in the subject line.