This was the first time I used the website. I don't understand how I can be confirmed with a price for an airline ticket and the next day, when the airline changes the price, cancel my booking.

The same flights I booked with CheapO at $230 per person went to $414 the day AFTER. If you send a confirmation, I expect they should honor the price.

Additionally, the website terms and conditions state:

FARE CHANGES

All bookings are not guaranteed until ticketed. At times, even after the confirmation of a reservation, the fare may change. We will notify you of any fare changes and we do not assume any responsibility - financial or otherwise for any such fare changes. We will notify you of the new fare and at that point you may either cancel or still purchase the product at the new cost. You have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you if there is a fare increase, you will not be charged any fees for cancelling such a booking.

I was not even given that option to book at the $414.00 price. They just cancelled the booking without explaining why. Then the day after that, the price went to $550. When I called customer service, I was on hold for 30 minutes just to find out why. Reason was that the airline raised the rates...wasn't that the reason why I booked at that lower price?!?!?!? The customer service agent then said my credit card had not been charged. The next day, I was charged.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE BBB THIS COMPANY HAS TO STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY WITH FALSE PROMISES