Made a booking for my mom and sister on January 12, 2017 from JFK to MNL.After 4 hours of booking, I didn't get email confirmation of my booking as I usually get when I booked fromthe website so I called to check Cheapoair to check if my reservation really went through.

I called Cheapoair and asked why I didn't get my email confirmation, they said that they couldn't find any reservation on the information given such as name of passenger and email address. And was advised to check with my card company to make sure I didn't get charge. I called my card company the same day and was told I couldn't make the reversal because it is still pending on their system and I should call the merchant to directly make the cancellation. I called cheapoair again but still they couldn't find my reservation with the information given.

After a week of this agony, finally I was told to call the billing department instead and so I was given the number and called billing department, they somehow was able to locate my reservation but they could make the free cancellation because it was already several days after. I was transferred to supervisor who can handle the issue. The supervisor investigated and listened to the calls that I made for the fast days. However, he mentioned that I didn't specifically mention the word cancellation but I was asking about my reservation.

My point is how can I make a cancellation if they couldn't find my reservation int he first place! And why several customer service couldn't find my reservation within the 24-hour free cancellation timeframe but the supervisor can! He explained to me that I can't be refunded. And I was so dissatisfied and frustrated.

I asked my credit card company to reverse the disputed charges which they assisted me on the process. However, I was advised today that the charges will be back to my card and I should settle the matter with the merchant directly. This is a very frustrating process. I was passed on several times and after several months, I am back to my same agony of deaf ears on my complaint.

I am for the nth time requesting for my refund as this service was very dissatisfying from the beginning to this day.Appreciate immediate response on this complaint

Review about: Cheapoair Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Cheapoair?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1344965

I'm going through the same thing..They say I called and cancelled to late the "next day" so they used the 24 hour policy on me and I have no trip or money!! $833.00 I'm am so mad!!! I'm fighting this until something happens..I just can't understand that a cancellation is the full price of the trip!!!

Confused....you called to check on your reservation you should be happy that they found it, what was the reason for cancelling? you yourself said you were checking on it?